This version was last updated on 25th November 2021 and historic versions could be obtained by contacting us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular, in plural or in lowercase letters.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Trésor Vintage.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Trésor Vintage, accessible from www.tresor-vintage.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
This policy should be read alongside, and in addition to, our Terms & Conditions.
Using our website
We reserve the right to amend any aspect of this website, or the services provided.
We comply with the requirements of GDPR regarding the management, processing, and security of your personal data. We have conducted an audit of all personal data held on our servers and how we process it on behalf of our clients.
We take your privacy very seriously and if you provide us with information during your visit to our website, we will not sell, exchanged, or release your personal information (name, e-mail address, mailing address, etc.) to any other third party for them to use for marketing, without your agreement.
What type of information do we collect?
We only collect the minimum necessary amount of personal information:
To register and manage your account in our Website, we collect your name, email, password and other additional details you may wish to add in your account, like phone number, addresses and gender. The legal basis is the performance of a Contract with you.
To fulfil the orders you make through our website, we collect your Name, addresses, phone number, Order details, like the products you are buying, the size and price. The legal basis is the performance of a Contract with you.
To collect payment from you we collect your payment information, which comprises the credit/debit card’s number, holder’s name and CVV. We don’t store them and only transfer them to our authorized payment providers. The legal basis is the performance of a Contract with you.
To perform fraud and credit checks and if we can do business with you, we collect your name, email, addresses, credit/debit card details, browsing history, purchase history, date of birth, gender, specific behavioral cookies, and any publicly available information (like social media profiles or news).
To send you marketing communications and personalized offers, we collect your name, email, phone number, addresses, date of birth, purchase history, browsing history and behavior, device information, shopping preferences, cookie identifiers, internal identifiers and country. The legal basis is the legitimate interests in electronic direct marketing of similar products and services which you have acquired using our website
Information collected on the contact form on our website will be used to answer your enquiry and provide further assistance and information needed to meet and follow up your request. This includes Identity Data such as first name, name, date of birth and gender, and Contact Data such as email address and telephone number.
You will always have the option to opt out of receiving any future emails every time you receive a communication from us by contacting us at email@example.com.
How we get the information and why we do we have it
We collect data from you through direct interactions. You may give us your Identity and Contact Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by phone, email, post or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you apply for a place on one of our programmes or give us feedback or contact us.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform a purchase contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you
- To response to enquiries received on the website
- Where we need to comply with legal obligation
How we store your information
The information you provide to us is stored on our own secure servers or servers operated by a third party.
We use a variety of suppliers to provide additional support for the running of the business and services to clients. Emailing systems and accounting are some of the 3rd party support platforms we use. We will ensure that these suppliers and any future suppliers comply with GDPR If you have any questions about our data processing, please contact us for more information.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organization, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
We retain the data you provide to us for as long as you hold an account with us and thereafter for such period as you may have questions or a claim in relation to our services, notwithstanding any superior retention period that we may be obliged to observe in accordance with legal requirements applicable to us.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data via our contact form.
After you have terminated your use of our services, we may store your information in an aggregated and anonymized format.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.